We have run a huge range of events since we were founded in 2003 including:
We held our first General Meeting in May 2003 and they have been getting better ever since - we've been cutting down the official business as much as possible and have held social events or
Q&As with the management alongside it.
Our most popular evenings with a huge range of subjects and speakers including:
- Academy - the first event we held was a meet the Academy and we have held regular events with them ever since as part of the support we have always given the Academy
- Back Room Staff - including the video analysis team and "the eye in the sky" with Geraint Ashton Jones
- Coaches - Director of Rugby, Head Coach and other coaches have all been at our events
- Judge - a fascinating evening with Judge Jeff Blackett to discuss the RFU's disciplinary procedures
- Management - Chief Executive, Club President, and Club Chairman have been at a number of our events
- Old Players - very popular evenings giving an insight into the history of the club - we have had representatives of players from every decade stretching back to the 1950s, an
evening about the 1950 'Singing' Lions Tour to New Zealand, and an evening including a talk by Ian Cooper the author of "The Immortal Harlequin" about Adrian Stoop.
- Players - we have held events both with the whole playing squad and the new players to get to know the new additions
- Pundit - Brian Moore gave us a geat, passionate and insightful look into his view of the current state of the game
- Referee - Always very popular events, we have hosted Wayne Barnes, Ashley Rowden, and Tony Spreadbury.
- England Head Coach - A highlight of 2017 was an evening with Eddie Jones
Supporters' Dinner Dance and Awards
Every year since 2008 we have held a dinner dance which gives Quinssa members and their guests the chance to dress up, have a three course meal and mix with players and staff. It is also the time
when we present our annual awards.
- Boat trips on the Thames - cruises on a boat with food, drink, music
- Summer Party
- Explanation of the ELVs - an evening to discuss the experimental law variations that were introduced in 2009
- Meals with European Supporters' Clubs - either on tour or when we've welcomed opposition clubs to Twickenham
- Merchandise fora - organised with the Club to discuss designs of forthcoming Harlequins merchandise.
- Museum of Rugby Tour
- Open committee meetings - to see how committee meetings work in person
- Theatre trip to "Breakfast with Jonny Wilkinson"
- Twickenham Stadium Tour
- Drinks with the Committee - a chance to meet the committee and put faces to names
- Museum tours - British Museum and Imperial War Museum - tours given by Quinssa members
- Pre-match brunch at The Scrummery
- Quiz nights
- Treasure hunt
- Twickenham Brewery Tour - yes we could organise one